Grace to Be Great
“But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.” 1 Cor. 15:10
“For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” 2 Cor. 12:8-9
Our salvation is by grace. Eph. 2:8 says “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:” Grace is a force that makes people achieve extraordinary results with little efforts. Apostle Paul, as quoted in the scripture quoted above, said he laboured more than all but still acknowledged the place of grace.
Grace has diversity and everyone on earth carries grace one way or the other. Some have grace to make money easily, some have grace for good marriage, grace for child bearing etc. Grace is for people that acknowledge the fact that success is beyond their knowledge and skill. Of course, skills and knowledge are highly essential but grace brings great result. In this month, I release on you the grace for extraordinary results in Jesus name.
KINDS OF GRACE
- Grace to grow in the Lord: Many people have been in the Lord for a long time but are still struggling to grow. They still struggle with some habits and lifestyle. When grace is released it becomes easier to break those bad habits and styles.
- Grace to do things right. When this grace is available you know what to do per time.
- Grace to be at the right place and at the right time: The step of a good man is ordered by the Lord.
- Grace to make money: There is a kind of grace that makes money making easier; it is beyond labour. Money flows by grace.
- Grace to connect right people in life: There are people you need in life for your life to have a meaning. This grace brings you into right connection and commands help.
- Grace to survive every attack. This kind of grace makes you invulnerable to demonic attacks.
HOW TO RETAIN GRACE
- Keep acknowledging your source: Your job is not your source; it is a channel that God (our source) uses to bless you. Never think your achievement is by your power, nothing happens unless God commands it. When God sees that you are acknowledging Him as your source, He keeps sustaining you.
- Beware of praise singers: Always return every praise back to God.
- By labouring for the Kingdom: 1Cor 15:10. Continue to serve God. Always make God your priority. The church is an extension of the kingdom of God. Labouring in the kingdom brings grace. Deut. 23:26
- Go for knowledge: 2Peter 1:3. Look for how to know more about God. Seek for more knowledge about who God is.
I decree that your grace is multiplied. The power that makes you work hard without result is cursed in the mighty name of Jesus. Keep flourishing.
Dr. Amos Fenwa